Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Front and Center: Favorites!

Since it's a holiday my brain is taking a slight vacation so I thought I would just feature some of my Etsy favorites from the last couple of weeks. I always like looking at other people's favorites because you get to see into their mind a bit. My mind is pretty simple really and likes bright colors paired with geometric or natural shapes and the occasional sock monkey or ridiculously cute animal.

What do you think? If you like my favorites, do these Etsy sellers a favor by hearting their item or shop or making a purchase!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

We apparently have very similar taste! Those are all gorgeous. Thanks for including my hat!

Seedlings: Jewelry Because said...

I'm going to get my ducks in a row quacking and get one ordered for me before our September trip. Last year I remember running around trying to find a good sunhat and couldn't find anything!

Seedlings: Jewelry Because said...

Just realized that when I've been adding favorites it's been updating this list so Celeste's hat got pushed down the list!

It is here, http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26180961 and is still on my list :D

Anonymous said...

I have been out of it for more than a week now. Off twitter and things in general. I just got on my messages on twitter and found out about you adding me to your favorites. Thanks so much for making my day Seedlings! I love all these. So many talented people out there!