Sunday, August 9, 2009

Update on work in progress for Team NorGa winner.


As you may recall, I started sketching the cuffstravaganza for Erica of Worthy Soy Candle and Crochet about a week ago. I started work on the top cuff late last week but had to scrap what I had on Saturday. I started the wire-wrapping with too small gauge wire and got a wild hair to try using jingle bells...

I didn't take any pictures but trust me, it was good to put that out of existence.

I'm really happy with how the top cuff turned out and am moving on to the bottom cuff tomorrow night and the chainmaille portion for Wednesday. I had meant to get everything completed this weekend but I really want this to be fantastic so hope that Erica will be understanding considering I saved her from jingle bells.

2 comments:

Heather said...

It Looks beautiful so far! Wire wrapping amazes me!
yea...jingle bells.....
*giggles at the thought*

seedlingsjewelry said...

Hehe, yeah, the jingle bells really really didn't work. I want to use them in something though, they are very small. Mebbe something for later this year.