Thursday, February 26, 2009

Get Spotted in your Seedlings!

If you are on Facebook, check out the new page for Seedlings: Jewelry Because where you can become a fan and post photos where you are wearing your earrings!

Also, looks like it's going to be a busy weekend. The initial response has been incredible and I'm very excited to put together several packages to get out across the country.

I'm working on two new earring styles including one with beads I brought back from Ghana in 1995, and a bangle bracelet.

Check out the new widget showing how close we are to our first goal for Heifer International! It doesn't update automatically or anything super fancy but I just wanted everyone to be able to see that we're over 1/3 of the way to the pair of rabbits.

Someone mentioned that they may be uncomfortable with this goal so if you would like to participate but don't care for the first goal, let's start a side goal of the beehive. My grandmother Margaret Turner-Huber kept bees for many years and although ironically I am allergic to beesting, honey is one of my favorite foods.

No comments: