Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New earrings available, The Leaves


My friend Liz at work asked me to come up with some earrings that used leaves and by chance I had picked up some beautiful glass leaf charms around Thanksgiving. The entire earring is just over an inch in length and very lightweight. The size of the charms varies a bit and I have a limited amount of these available. The cost is still the same and the donation to Heifer International is still the same.

Please send e-mail to seedlingsjewelry@gmail.com if you prefer not to use PayPal (I've been using them to buy things online for years and have never had any problems, and they now take check payments).

I took a photo of Liz wearing her pair and now she's been Spotted in her Seedlings, the very first person! Join us on Facebook and add your photo too.

No comments: